Friday, April 2, 2010

The Moment

If you could have only one magic in your life,

what are you asking?


I'll say like this.


Please,

give me the power that

I could believe in myself forever.



Everyone has

A fear.

Why I feel a fear?

What is the roots of that?


Let's take a deep breath.

Let's be a friend with your fear, anxious, sorrow and tears.

Let's see and come back yourself.



"Don't be disconnected."

Yes.


Feel how beautiful it is

Your being, your life, your body, your emotion

All of things around you

At this moment.



We are fully present.

Learn from the past

Have a hope for the future

But

We're not in past, not in future.


Use your sense

" Forget" and "Remenber"

With a good balance.


To be fully present dosen't mean

Not to have a plan. No.

It means

You can feel and touch the miracle of your life

Every moment in your life.

It means

What you know your life is so beautiful right now.




In the moment

I am real

And you are real.


In that place

There is enough happiness for you.

Even in the cup of coffee you drink now.

No comments:

Post a Comment