Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Priceless Time. ~ある休日の物語~


The moment I'm falling in love with

Is the time when I'm just in the front of the sea.

My off day. One quality time.

I don't know why always I feel

My heart is naked.

In the awesome nature,

There is nothing and everhthing is there.

And nothing is beautiful.

That's why

It makes me feel

It makes me cry.

I can not tell a lie

In the front of them.



Such a big, brave and strong light you have!
With your so small body....
Have fun to the fullest with your life!


On my way to my home, I got on Tro-Tro( Pubric bus).
One small boy was next to me.
He was like a 10 years old.
The bus was full.
When the bus arrived the first stop,
One old man came to inside and he standed near the door.
Suddenly the small boy standed and let the old guy sit down.
And he standed near the door.
As I was seeing his small back, I felt I was proud of him.
Then, the bus arrived the next stop again.
Altough the bus was full, the big 3 guys came to inside.
In here, that is normal.
Suddenly the small boy....tried to get off for them.....!
Oh.... I was so touched about this small happening.
The big guys called him to come back to the bus.
And one of the guy hold the small boy,
Then the bus has started to run as useal.
That's all . but that was enough for me to feel something.
The bus was like a
One big family.
I felt something so warm.....
Like the one the capitalism robbed from us.




I was watching the sunset from the bus
During the heavy traffic
With a heavy dust, noisy craction, people's voice..
Suddenly I felt
Why...
You are selfish very often.
You are easy to be angry.
Sometimes, you don't listen to other's talk!
Also you are good at excuse!
Then you're always making trouble...
But why......
Always you make me laugh
You make me cry
You make me be moved
You make me be free my mind
You make me feel deeply.
What kind of feeling is this..
It's very strong and deep feeling.
yeah...it may be
I love you.
I love you like I'm crying.
I love you so much, so much, so much....
Why you're so making me cry?
YOU.
AFRICA.















No comments:

Post a Comment