Sunday, April 1, 2012



Wow....
Oneness gave me message today through the very beautiful conversation.
How can I appreciate about this help.




When something painful happened on you, let's ask
"How did I get about this?"
It's not about others. It's about Me.



Leave my expectation and attachment.



My friend told me that he was looking for his feedom.
Finally he was always chasing and talking about his freedom too much and it put him into his cage by himself.
Vey deep Attachment.



That is one of example.we all have our own attachment, expectation and fear.
That is a devil in you.
If you think others can slove this for you, you would think God is somewhere, but actually God is in you.
When you became to be free from that by yourself, you will never see devil in you.



So, this is to TALK WITH YOURSELF.



It will take a time so much. you don't have a time to judge others if you really seriously forcus about this.
And to be in peace is the most beuatiful thing we could do fo others.



So let's say thank you sincerely for the others who allowed me to see what I don't want to see.
Now I am really learning so many things.
It was about Me.
Me, first.



Before doing or talking about others, judge myself, talk with myelf, ask myself.
Because that is the first door to communicate and connect with universe.



Now I want to tell this sinceely and deeply
Thank all people around me for giving me this opportunity,
Thank all things happned on me so far.
This is amayzig process, all of things are really beuatiful.



I want to send you my full of love. Please receive it and go where you want to go.
Because I love you.



LOVE + HARMONY + TRANSFORMATION

No comments:

Post a Comment