Monday, May 2, 2016

Museum of Apartheid in Johannesburg




I Visited the Apartheid Museum today.
Nelson Mandela taught us the real meaning of FREEDOM.
"To be free is not merely to cast off one's chain but to live in the way of respect and enhance the freedom of others . "
On the way back my home, I talked with taxi driver, 44 years old now, he experienced all these, he said still the quality of education is low, it doesn't reach to the needs of society, so that still unemployment and crime rate is high.
Yes it is true. And now we need to realize that the matter is not the race anymore.
It is the quality of humanity , beyond nationality .

When I was teenager, I watched the true story of Steven Biko, made me cry whole night, effected me with the love for Africa and I am here in South Africa now.
Ghandi from India was also in South Africa and effected from Apartheid and it lead him to take an historical action as well. 
Somehow I met the old yoga philosophy last year, since then I always read the old India sacred book every night .

Thinking of all those great spirits who create the great bridge for us before, 
And thinking of this moment with all relations around me now.

To be continued in the path of " TRUTH"...

No comments:

Post a Comment