Thursday, February 21, 2013

Still

Need to focus my centre today. Balance. Feel my emotion is mixed up now.
When I was in Japan, I have never ever treated with invisible sense called “ Because of money”.
But here, very often, I felt those senses. Yeah already thousand of times, it’s not surprising. I used to feel it. “Smile” but “ Calculating their own benefit “. But Honestly, It made me feel deep loneliness so much. I cried. It was like dark long tunnel. Where is pure love, friendship, humanity and wisdom….?
But I know that we all are born to be light.
My motto is that although I was cheated or hurt, I never ever stop believing in and loving others.
Because for sure there are people who have TRUE heart towards me. And I will send my deep respect and love for them truly beyond any differences such as nationality, age, sex, religion, culture..etc.
At the same time, I Never accept any relationship with pretty smile with calculating their benefit.
But I just softly say “Thank you, but I don’t need it”.
To have my true respect for everyone is my strength. The way of my strength and purity itself is my Arts of Life.
Crystal clear drop in the dirty lake is weaving the word of love until the breath is stopped.
I will keep being proud of myself and walking on my path with my passion and truth because I know that one day I can meet the one who is really true to me.
Nothing can rob my truth, strength, passion, honesty, purity and love.
My Life is My Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment